Your child’s training to become a servant leader must begin now when their values and worldview are still being formed. We can help them succeed. At WVCS, we have carefully crafted multiple opportunities for your child to engage in meaningful service to the poor and suffering throughout the year. They will gain hands-on experience blessing another child who has cancer, providing food for a child who is starving, making Christmas gifts for a child who is impoverished, conduct a clothing and supply drive for the local homeless shelter, making birthday gifts for kids in the foster care system, etc. These experiences, and others like them, are an integral part of building a habit of love in action in your child that mirrors the example of Jesus. That’s what we call a lifestyle of rock solid service!
- Swaziland – Investing in the lives of our sponsored children,
- Childhood Cancer Awareness – Encouragement and gifts for kids with cancer,
- Operation Christmas Child – Gifts for impoverished kids,
- Feed My Starving Children – Packing food for starving children,
- Harvest Compassion Center – clothing and supplies drives for local homeless people,
- Choices Pregnancy Center – Collecting clothing and supplies for expecting Moms,
- Arizona Helping Hands – Birthday parties for kids in the foster care system,
- National School Choice Week – Celebration of educational choice.