When searching for the right school to aid you in the education of your child, it’s imperative to find the right fit. To help you with this, we’ve provided the information below to help us both determine if WVCS is the right partner for you.
Does your child have:
- Satisfactory attendance for the previous school year. (All grades)
- Satisfactory behavior record for the previous school year. (All grades)
- No failing grades on the student’s most recent school transcripts. (Of course, a one-time failing grade may not exclude a student from admission. Circumstances will be evaluated during the admission process to determine if admission can proceed).
- A strong desire to attend and become part of West Valley Christian School.
Does your family have:
- An understanding and commitment to follow West Valley Christian’s policies and procedures.
- A clear understanding that West Valley Christian School teaches all classes from a biblical worldview perspective.
- Agreement with and support of West Valley Christian School statement of faith.
- A satisfactory admissions interview with West Valley Christian School.
A Distinct Christian Environment
West Valley Christian School is a Bible-believing and Bible-practicing institution which provides an education in a distinctly Christian environment. WVCS believes that its biblical role is to work in conjunction with the home to mold students to be like Jesus Christ. On those occasions in which the atmosphere or conduct within a particular home is counter to or in opposition to the biblical lifestyle the school teaches, the school reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse admission of an applicant or to discontinue enrollment of a student. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, living in, condoning, or supporting sexual immorality; practicing homosexual lifestyle or alternative gender identity; promoting such practices; or otherwise having the inability to support the moral principles of the school (Leviticus 20:13a, Romans 1:27, Matthew 19:4-6)
We recognize these beliefs can be quite controversial these days, but we believe our agreement on these issues is imperative for a successful partnership in the Christian education of your child.
Click here to schedule a tour or call us at 623-234-2100 for more information.
Anti-Discrimination Policy: West Valley Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin with all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic, and other school-administered programs.